Friday, October 29, 2010

Party Time

Jay and I are throwing a Halloween Dress Rehearsal Party Party tonight for our apt. (Go CARES!) Why are we throwing a Halloween Dress Rehearsal Party Party instead of just a a Halloween Dress Rehearsal Party? Well cause lets just say our strong suit isn't graphic design....or editing....enter our fliers:


After flyering 300 doors and then finding our little mistake I said, hey I know God can work in mysterious ways so a freggin' Party Party it is...

Luckily our strong suit is the food. Well, Jay's strong suit. I would have to say my niche is putting out the plates an napkins. This time was unusual because I actually planned most of the menu (for Jay to cook). I was just finding so many cute Halloween inspired things out in blog land I decided to create a proposal to present to Jay. He usually has all the say in what is being cooked well because he has to do it but you see the title of the email in which i sent my proposal said:

LOOK WHAT I DID! Complete with list and duties assigned. No changes allowed.

And he said ok. cause that's how marriage works. Ok not really. Ok really not really with Jay but that is a story for another time titled 'the necessity of warming your pancake syrup for your party guests...and how crazy a man can get when his woman buys syrup too big to fit in the microwave'. Luckily this time he was feeling a bit uninspired and I knew it so I took advantage of him. cause that is how marriage really works.

So for any of you interested out there I give you a few highlights from my proposed Awesome Halloween Party Party Food:

1.Spooky Spider's Nest: Spider Web 7-Layer Dip





































3. Sherbet and Sprite Punch


















We are also have witch hat cookies, spooky fruit kabobs and scary raspberry chipotle and cream cheese spread but i am tired of uploading pics and some of that isn't' even halloweeny i just added Halloween words to the names. Cause along with chronic indecisiveness i also suffer with sporadic I am so over thisness. Spacing on blogger when uploading pics is definitely a trigger!arg!!!

Oh and Jay and I are fruit.
Banana Jay
Kylee Grapes
Unless while blowing up balloons I have an attack of my so I'm so overthisness. But hopefully not cause then I will a girl in a green leotard and one green balloon pinned to my side and a stick in my hair. Lady gaga?
Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. i owe you an email. i want to be dora the explorer and i want josh to be go diego go...because he is a mexican and all...he really fits the part. miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete