Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good Thing my Husband Never Reads my Blog...or Checks our Bank Account....

So I have definitely been itching for weather a bit cooler even though it is currently perfect for a good run and laying out by the pool without sweating. I just really want to put my on boots and tights on for church and not find 90% of the girls still wearing summer dresses and sandals. Who can blame them, the high is still mid 70ies to 80? But who can blame me when things like this have found their way into my closet the past few weeks:

1. Banana Love



2. More Banana Love

I got this coat in grey but I saw this in a super cute red worn by the girl we all use to love to hate and now don't care about anymore. (I quit caring after Laguna and hated the Hills when she came on) I digress, and can't argue with the fact its a cute coat. I couldn't believe it was Old Navy! They have that place in LA? Problem is I got a short red coat for Christmas last year from my super stylish mom who kept telling me I should look at longer coats and I didn't listen and now here I am.




4. Gap
Perfect reflection of military with out being Michael Jackson or ringleaderish


Half the time I buy their crap just for the fantastic names. And the other half I'm to broke to buy


6. Lovely People Piper Bootie



I have to say the main fad I am currently having trouble with (besides tights and open toe heels) is the Jeggins. Or as my husband would say 'Jeanageens'. I hear they are comfy so maybe I should give them a try but J HATES them. In his defense the first pair he saw were the tightest pants I have ever seen. He literally was freaking out cause he thought he was seeing one of those painted ladies they have at fancy Vegas shows and Playboy mansion parties....but we were at Thai Cottage. I had to continually assure him they were Jeggings. And that Jeggings are pants. And OH MY GOSH THEY ARE JEGGINS NOT JEANAGEENS JUST STOP TALKING HUSBAND.











The Biggest problem was not they tight, but they were acid wash.

I honestly thought the girl was stylish enough to kinda pull it off. You know the type, you would NEVER wear it but you could she how she thought it worked and clearly makes bold statements like this often. But they were to tight.

On our drive home Jay made me promise to never purchase a pair"Jeanageens" Little does he know that's impossible. CAUSE THAT'S NOT A REAL THING.

2 comments:

  1. they really are super comfy!!! i would so not do the acid washed either, yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee, I love all these clothes! And I must confess I have jeggings, or jeanaggens or however you spell it!!

    ReplyDelete