Friday, October 22, 2010

My List

So this week at Kelly's Korner it's all about baby/kid rooms. So I am going to cut to the chase and show you my furbaby baxter's room:


Now that we have that out of the way, I figured that I would link up to some of my favorites out of the 200+ blogs that linked up. NO, I am not so stalkerish that I read every single one. I tend to gravitate toward the ones that say something about traditional classic or vintage have cute baby names like Rhett. I stray from people who use descriptions like neon, princess, dinoland, theme room or name their child Jubilee.
Note: I don't mean to make fun as everyone is entitled to their own taste. I mean I would LOVE to name my future daughter Weslee and decorate her room all white with burlap accents but apparently my husband thinks I might as well be suggesting the name Serial Killer and painting poo on the accent wall. But did I mention my husband wants to name his son Jack? Our last name is Daniel people. Moving on...(for now)
Most really 5 stars for the blog in general not just the baby room.
LOVE! This is a historic home and I LOVE that she knows about all of the old owners and history of the house. The nursery is beautiful but I had fun touring her whole house. I prefer a little less antiques but she pulls it off quite nicely.
I really like the first nursery she posted and then I looked around to discover that she is an anonymous blogger trying to get pregnant and she wanted to talk about it but didn't want her friends to know yet. I thought that was a really good idea then I realized she started this summer and already has like a million followers! How do people do that?
This is a TX girl which is always fun to find and another one where I love the whole house. And I love the crib.
Like I said before, not so into the theme stuff but this one is pretty cute!
OK 4 is kind of a weird number to end at but I got bored after a while so this is where I am ending it. Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment