Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Real World

The real world is hard. I'm not talking about the MTV show cause that's not hard. Living in a fancy house rent free for several months with no responsibilities to speak of - besides making sure you roommate doesn't vomit on your stuff while stumbling to the community bathroom after a long night-is not hard. But I don't like to talk about that show cause I use to watch all the old people who didn't have to answer to their parents (at least they weren't acting like it on the show) and were so mature and good looking and had great style including but not limited to overalls, doc martins, denim vests and bangs. But now all I see are hopelessly insecure really unstable kids put in a very unsafe and unhealthy environment dressing quite scandalously. They must have changed the casting strategy (OR I AM JUST FREAKIN OLD NOW).
So back to the real real world....
Sunday night at 8:00pm Jay and I returned from a PERFECT 9 day vacation and getting up for work on Monday morning was brutal. Then stepping on the scale to asses the damage was more brutal then showing up to work with a weeks worth of work piled up and a full week ahead was most brutal. Once I get back on central time so that waking up at 5:30am doesn't feel like 3:30am, I will be sure to have posts full of trip pics cause everyone loves to look at how much fun someone else got to have, right? Besides this is the first actual newsworthy event I have had to blog about since I started this thing!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see your pictures from California and curse you for having so much fun while I was at work.

    ReplyDelete