Friday, August 6, 2010

Livin' the Dream

If I had a home office like this, I think I would be a bit more productive.



But first I would need one of these to house the office:


But one of those comes with a lot of this....


And many expenses for things like this...


Then next thing you know you gotta have one of these....


And then you get to decorate one of these...



But then it makes it pretty hard get away and stay at places like this:
http://www.vintageinn.com/And eat at places like this...


.....like I get to in two weeks when I go on vacation to Carmel, Napa and San Francisco. All with my bff/husband who also happens to be hilarious, super thoughtful, really really really rediculously good looking, and after almost 10 years of being together still challenges me to be better than I was the day before.

Thats right people. No typo here. On August 10, 2000 Jay asked me to be his girlfriend outside of tinseltown movie theater.
So although I am full of hopes and dreams for our future including houses and babies and jobs we truly love, I want to be grateful and present for today's blessings and challenges. God has blessed us with a wonderful place to live and serve others, put wonderful people in our lives, provided steady jobs and the freedom to focus much of our time on us and building a marriage that will last. I pray all I truly desire for our future is God's plan and not the one I dream up because His will be so much greater!
HAPPY FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment