Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vacation Recap: We Survived Stingray City

First I would like to clarify that I know the difference between steel and steal despite what my last post might have you thinking. I may suck at spelling but gosh darn it i no my homonyms....
Moving on.

Two weeks has already passed since our last vacation. I thought I would share a few pictures from our adventures. We went to Grand Cayman with J's dad and step-mom. Now I had already experienced swimming with the Sting Rays during a cruise stop in college pre Steve Irwin tragedy. I wanted to do it again this trip but did find it a bit more frightening. Jay on the other hand found it TERRIFYING. Jay is many things but a risk taker, not so much. Exhibit A

Our honeymoon:

Seriously, the little girl didn't even speak English. She spent the rest of the trip sticking twigs in Jay's ears cracking up every time because he. would. freak. out. like it was a snake slithering into his ear canal to suck his brains out.

Me, no prob.

Back to Grand Cayman. Jay decided he would pay the $50 to ride on the boat and watch the rest of us with the stingrays. Once everyone on the boat (including 8 children ranging from ages three to seven) held the sting ray I look over and see Jay sticking his toe in the water to check it out! And then...... 


Doesn't he look like he is having a blast! Ah, memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment